Saturday 13 September 2014

Make up Haul/Review

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long but here is another blog post for you. 
So today's blog post is another haul for you but this time its about a few different make up items I have purchased recently.
Enjoy!

Barry M - Eyebrow Kit
The first item I purchased is this Barry M eyebrow kit. Recently I have been trying out a lot of different eyebrow products just so I can find something I am happy with. Before i found this product i had recently tried out the eyebrow kit that Benefit sell. It was at a quite high price of £24.50 and i was going to buy it but I am glad I didn't because i then came across the Barry M one and it was exactly the same and also came with a highlighter for your brow bone and it cost over half the price at only £5.99. When I first bought it I didn't realise that the brow powder shad was too dark. But if I lightly fill in my brows then it looks fine. Also I am not too sure if Barry M sell other shades for people with lighter hair colours such as my self, but if not then maybe they should bring a a lighter shade because I feel that not everyone with blonde or lighter hair that brown can pull off a strongly defined brow. But other than that I would highly recommend this product for people who are looking for a drugstore eyebrow kit.


Revlon - Colourburst Matte Balm (225)
 The next item I purchased was the Revlon colourburst matte balm in the shade 225. This product is very pigmented and although it is matte it is still very moisturizing unlike some matte products that are very drying on the lips. I found that the colour lasts quite a long time but if you eat whilst wearing it you will have to re-apply afterwards. Also they have a very nice scent. This product retails at £7.99 each.


Revlon - Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara 
I am absolutely in love with this next product! Again from Revlon this mascara is amazing. The applicator is plastic but i normally prefer brush applicators. It makes your lashed long and voluminous without clumping your lashes. The only bad thing I have to say is that it leaves product on your upper eyelid after a few hours. Other than that it is brilliant. This product retails at £10.99.


Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette

So the last Item I purchased was the Urban Decay Naked basics palette. I have been wanting to buy the original Naked palette for a long time but I am not too confident with eye shadows at the moment so I decided a better decision was to buy the Naked basics as all the colours are neutral and I feel it is a good high end palette for beginners using eye shadow. The colours in this palette are very pigmented and they apply really nicely. I definitely this is a product that I will repurchase once i have used it all. This product retails at £22.


So that is what I have purchased recently and I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you for reading!

xxxx
































No comments:

Post a Comment