Monday 8 June 2015

Restarting

Hello everyone,
I would like to start my apologizing for such a long gap between my posts but I have had no time to spend on uploading decent content because I have had a lot of work and studying to do. However have no fear as I will soon be on summer break which means I will have two whole months off to start making decent content again.
I already have planned and started two upcoming posts and hopefully I will come up with more ideas as time goes on. I am also hoping to start posting fashion type posts as in recent months I have become very interested in fashion blogs and would love to try it out myself. Not to worry though I will still have makeup type posts and general 'life' posts.
I hope you enjoy the new upcoming content.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment